The other day I woke up to find that I’d been nominated by the lovely https://hamiltonfox.wordpress.com/ for the Liebster Award. Thank you very much! I’m so grateful that you’ve been enjoying my writing and I feel so lucky to have been nominated as when I started this blog, I had no idea that people would actually enjoy what I’d been writing. For me it started off as just a space to share my thoughts and so I’m really grateful that I’ve been recognised like this, and it means a lot.
I think the Liebster Award is such a great idea. It gives a chance for new writers like myself to get more involved in the blogging community, and to get a little boost when they need it the most. It’s given me the initiative to want to grow my blog even more by writing a more diverse range of posts and to keep posting more of what I have been posting.
There are, however, a few rules in accepting this nomination:
So here are the eleven questions that I’ve been asked to answer and the eleven facts about me 🙂
- What inspired you to start blogging? I started blogging simply because I love writing. I’ve tried to start a blog before but never really got very into it, but this time I’ve really loved it, I’ve had a tonne of ideas for blog posts, and I can’t wait to keep growing it further.
- What’s your idea of a perfect first date? Maybe something completely cheesy like a picnic. To be honest, any opportunity to get to know the other person, to relax, and to eat some nice food.
- If you could live anywhere where would it be? I would live near the sea. I currently live in the city so it would be a nice change to be near the water. I feel like it would encourage me to spend more time outdoors .
- Nightowl or Day hawk? Definitely day hawk. I’m so sad, I find myself in bed at half eleven every night and up pretty early, even on weekends.
- When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher.
- Do you prefer long or short hair? Definitely long on myself, I remember one time I cut my hair up to my shoulders and hated it. It’s quite long now, and I have a bit of a fear of hairdressers just in case they cut it all off again! On my love interest… well my boyfriend has short hair, so probably short, though I’m not really too fussed to be honest.
- What’s your favourite Summer Holiday memory? My favourite summer holiday memory has to be in Italy when I went on a gondola ride in Venice. It’s something that was always on my bucket list and I’m so glad I finally got round to doing it.
- What’s the movie you’ve watched the most? Love Actually. I know it’s a Christmas film but I’m happy to watch it at any time of year.
- What’s your guilty pleasure food? Cake, lots and lots of it. My favourites are coffee cake and walnut cake.
- Jedi or Sith? Jedi of course!
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Know it alls.
Well I hope you all enjoyed reading that! Now it’s time to share my nominations 🙂 you guys really deserve this, and I hope that those of you who are reading this take a look at these wonderful blogs.
I hope you guys accept this nomination! My eleven questions are:
- If you could hop on a plane right now, where would you go?
- Favourite food and why
- The worst book you’ve ever read
- Best thing to watch on Netflix
- How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Who’s your role model?
- What is it that you love the most about blogging?
- If you could be any Harry Potter character, which would you be?
- What’s your favourite flavour of icecream?
- Where are you originally from?
- Sunset or sunrise?
Thank you so much everyone for reading this!
Lots of love,